Start Your Career with Home & Health Care Management
Our dedicated and diverse team of professional care providers ensures our clients receive the best in home care services and case management for patients and families. We are looking for talented, skilled, passionate people from nurses to social workers to therapists to home care aides and administrative professionals. Our agency has offices located in Chico, Redding, Marysville, and Sacramento serving clients in 31 counties in Northern California and employing over 100 staff members.
Every employee is extensively screened and tested to ensure our clients receive the safest and highest quality healthcare possible. Supervisors are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Become a part of our innovative team and start your new career today!
Working at Home & Health Care Management
Watch the video to learn more about what it’s like working as part of our team.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Contribution Towards Monthly Premiums
- Employer-paid telehealth services
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Free Continuing Education
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Mileage Reimbursement
- CPR Certification
We Hire New Grads
LVNs and RNs can earn home care experience immediately after graduation through our state approved Flex Program:
- Hands-On Care Experience
- Mentoring and Support
- Supervisors Available 24/7
- Career Growth Opportunities
How to Apply
- View open job positions on Indeed.
- Download and complete the application packet.
- Submit the application and license/certification to one of the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 530-487-8585
- Mail: 1398 Ridgewood Dr, Attn: Human Resources, 1398 Ridgewood Dr, Chico, CA 95973
* Professional licenses and certifications are required for RN, LVN, Therapy, and Home Health Aides
Home and Healthcare Management is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.