Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Services
Home and Healthcare Management can help you remain at home or return safely home following an injury or illness exacerbation.
In Home Services
Working in collaboration with your Doctor we can provide the following services:
- Disease progression management
- Post-hospital or nursing facility care
- Medication management
- In home rehabilitation/therapy
- IV infusion
- Comprehensive case management
- Complex wound care
- Home safety evaluations
- And more!
This is determined by your insurance. Give our office a call today to determine your eligibility to receive care in your home!
Where are these services provided?
We provide Skilled Nursing and Therapy services in Butte, Tehama, Shasta, Glenn, Yuba, Colusa and Sutter county. Please call for current availability in your area.
Examples of Services
- Injectable drug ‘Teach and Train’ support for clients and family members by a Registered Nurse
- Case Management of chronic diseases and how to stay out of the hospital
- Specialized nursing care for patients with wounds
- Specialized respiratory nursing care for patients with trachestomies, ventilators, or CPAP machines
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Home Health Aides for personal care
- Medical Social Workers for referrals to community resources
Accepted Insurance Providers
- Long Term Care
- Private Insurance
- Worker’s Comp
- Dept of VA/Triwest
- TRICARE (CHAMPUS)
We also accept private pay for non-covered services.
Not all services available in all counties. Call for details.